Tuesday, October 28, 2008

halloween!





Here are a few pics from us going to the "Trunk or Treat" last Saturday. The kids had so much fun. Mahna as you will see, decided to be a racecar driver, after looking over the Party City ads. She stuck with it and it really is the perfect outfit, cuz she can wear comfy clothes underneath, and there is no 'headgear' to the costume. I will never understand why costume makers would think that kids would wear something on their heads! And Cole in my mind just absolutely had to be a vampire this year! His paleness, naturally pointing down hair and broken front teeth. And boy did he make a handsome one! I spent two days shopping at 5 stores trying to find a size 2 vampire costume, unsuccessfully. I am so blessed to have a mom who can sew. She made this costume in one night, and lost some sleep staying up to do it. She did such an awesome job, and I hope that the pictures show her amazing talent. Who can make a costume out of two pieces of satin with no pattern? Only my mom as far as I know. Check out the pics and tell me what u think.

No comments: