Wednesday, July 23, 2008

keepin up

My lovely friend CinCin got me this journal that is a 10 yr journal. I haven't been keeping up w/ it but I have sorta been keeping up w myspace. Seems like I can only do one or the other.

Mahna and I have been reading lots o' books lately, which makes me really excited and hopeful for her educational future. She will sit thru entire books and chooses them over TV a lot lately.

Cole is talking more and more. He will go on rants talking about stuff. Today he said "I want Daddy" and he can say "It's raining" whenever Jarrod turns on the sprinklers he says it is raining. Lately at night the kids have been playing outside in the hose. We haven't been swimming this week, but they are going to mom's casa tomorrow while I clean two houses so maybe they will then. We did go to the waterpark while my cuz was here last week. I love the waterpark!

Today was an awesome day, in my opinion. Yaz and me and all our kiddos had an outting, went to chicfila and then hung at my house and I did blonde streaks in her hair. I am mad at myself for not taking a pic of her hair after she dried it cuz it looked so purdy on her.

1 comment:

Muffy said...

Have you read "Frog in a Bog?" It is a wonderful book. I think Mahna would love it. Also try, "Clack, Clack, Moo." I think it is great that she loves to read!

Cheri