Saturday, December 03, 2005

stupid black cloud

YEA i have a black cloud when it comes to my car. i wish sooooooooooooooooo hard for public transportation. Tonight I got SMASHED into by another car while driving my grandma to her car, about a 5 minute total trip! My whole driver side is ruined! I can't even open my door. I got a minor injury but HELLO no health insurance so no doctor. Sure this would be all fine and dandy if I had had my HEADLIGHTS ON. Then maybe I could have got my car fixed with HIS insurance money and gone to the DR on his dime. BUT NO I am an idiot and didn't have my headlights on so we had to call it good even though he slammed thru a stop sign and smashed my car and did NOTHING TO HIS (oh maybe a scratch on his big ass bumper). SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Brent said...

Isn't it peculiar how public transportation could make those clouds go away? Yet, for some reason, the Dallas area LOVES their personal vehicles.

I mentioned to my sister that just the thought of a public transportation system that works makes me happy...and she (after living in NYC) said that having it actually makes you happier than thinking about it.

Sorry about your car...and your injury. But I'm glad you're okay enough to blog about it.

Caroline said...

thanks Brent

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, you are having such a rough time these days, aren't you. I am so sorry ! You may not have health insurance, but do you have car insurance that might have "personal injury protection?" That could pay for any doctor's bills (which I hope you don't have). Let me know if we can help. Love, Spencer & Lori

Steph said...

i'm sorry. i hope your injury heals quickly. what was your injury? was mahna in the car? is grandma gertie ok?