Saturday, May 08, 2004

still happy clappy

I am still a happy woman, knowing i am having a girl. I just need to decide on a name. I really like Mahna for the reason of family. It was my beautiful grandma's name who died. She was the most awesome person. But I also like Audrey and I really have an urge to let Jarrod name our daughter. He just wants to let me decide. Well I am in Utah right now visiting Kendra, who graduated from COLLEGE yesterday. She is too accomplished i tell ya! We have had a lotta fun tho. It is fun being on a vacation w/ my family, like olden times. But I miss my huzband a lot, too. It is weird sleeping w/ out him and not seeing my kitties everyday. Luckily his parents have been entertaining him constantly since I left, so he has not been bummed out or bored. Tomorrow is mother's day so happy day to all you Mommy's out there. adios for now, thanks for all the comments!

No comments: